- Training Courses
- Hosting IAEA training courses for participants from around the world.
- Placing scientists from developing countries in host institutions across the United States for training in peaceful uses of nuclear technology.
- Encouraging Americans to consider career opportunities at the IAEA.
- Coordinating invitations, nominations and clearances for U.S. experts to participate in IAEA activities.
CFE PositionsThe International Programs office is currently accepting applications for the following Cost Free Expert (CFE) positions in the Department of Nuclear Safety and Security at the IAEA. Assignments are for two years and applicants must be U.S. citizens. Position-specific duties and requirements are listed in each job description.
1. NPP Emergency Preparedness Officer (P-4) - Incident and Emergency Centre
2. Radiation Safety Specialist (P-4) - Radiation Safety and Monitoring Section, Division of Radiation, Transport and Waste Safety
Salary and benefits:The IAEA offers an attractive compensation package including a tax-free salary starting at $104,865 (net base salary of $67,611 plus a variable post adjustment of $37,254*), dependency benefits, rental subsidy, relocation and repatriation expenses; 6 weeks of annual vacation, home leave, pension plan and health insurance.
* Subject to change without notice.
Deadline for applications is January 14, 2015
To apply, please download and complete the IAEA's Personal History Form (PHF) here and submit it via email to IAEAStaffing@anl.gov. Please be sure to indicate in the subject line and on the PHF to which CFE position(s) you are applying.