- Training Courses
- Hosting IAEA training courses for participants from around the world.
- Placing scientists from developing countries in host institutions across the United States for training in peaceful uses of nuclear technology.
- Encouraging Americans to consider career opportunities at the IAEA.
- Coordinating invitations, nominations and clearances for U.S. experts to participate in IAEA activities.
JPO PositionsThe International Programs office is currently accepting applications for the following Junior Professional Officer (JPO) positions at the IAEA Environment Laboratories in Monaco. Applicants must be 33 years old or younger and U.S. citizens. Position-specific requirements are listed in each job description.
1. Stable light isotope analysis
2. Mercury and methyl-mercury analysis
3. Carbon sequestration and ocean acidification
4. Harmful algal blooms
Salary and benefits:
The IAEA offers an attractive remuneration package including a tax-free salary starting at $82,307 (net base salary of $46,819 plus a variable post adjustment of $35,489*), dependency benefits, rental subsidy, relocation and repatriation expenses; 6 weeks of annual vacation, home leave, pension plan and health insurance.
* Subject to change without notice.
Deadline for applications is September 10, 2014
To apply, please download and complete the IAEA's Personal History Form (PHF) here and submit it via email to IAEAStaffing@anl.gov. Please be sure to indicate in the subject line and on the PHF to which JPO position(s) you are applying.
- 8th International Conference on Isotopes and Expo
8/24-27 Chicago, IL
- LANL Postdoc Career Fair
9/9-11 Los Alamos, NM
- UW Madison Career Fair
9/22 Madison, WI
- More »
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
10/23-25 Los Angeles, CA
- American Nuclear Society (ANS) - Winter
11/9-11 Anaheim, CA
- Radiological Society of America (RSNA)
11/30-12/3 Chicago, IL