- Training Courses
- Hosting IAEA training courses for participants from around the world.
- Placing scientists from developing countries in host institutions across the United States for training in peaceful uses of nuclear technology.
- Encouraging Americans to consider career opportunities at the IAEA.
- Coordinating invitations, nominations and clearances for U.S. experts to participate in IAEA activities.
JPO PositionsThe International Programs office is currently accepting applications for a Junior Professional Officer (JPO) position in the Division for Latin America, Department of Technical Cooperation in Vienna, Austria. Applicants must between the ages of 18 and 32 and U.S. citizens or permanent residents.
Salary and benefits:
The IAEA offers an attractive remuneration package including a tax-free salary starting at $76,081 (net base salary of $46,819 plus a variable post adjustment of $29,262*), dependency benefits, rental subsidy, relocation and pension plan and health insurance.
* Subject to change without notice.
Deadline for applications is October 31, 2014
To apply, please download and complete the IAEA's Personal History Form (PHF) here and submit it via email to IAEAStaffing@anl.gov.
- Legal and Financial Aspect of NPP Development
- Theory and practical application of RESRAD-BIOTA and the RESRAD family of codes for determination of dose, risk and authorized limits at radioactively contaminated sites
- Regional (AFRA) Training Course on Selection, Acceptance, Commissioning and Maintenance of Equipment in Radiotherapy
- More »
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
10/23-25 Los Angeles, CA
- American Nuclear Society (ANS) - Winter
11/9-11 Anaheim, CA
- Radiological Society of America (RSNA)
11/30-12/3 Chicago, IL