Offices are closed for holiday break and will re-open Monday, January 5, 2015
- Training Courses
- Hosting IAEA training courses for participants from around the world.
- Placing scientists from developing countries in host institutions across the United States for training in peaceful uses of nuclear technology.
- Encouraging Americans to consider career opportunities at the IAEA.
- Coordinating invitations, nominations and clearances for U.S. experts to participate in IAEA activities.
CFE PositionsThe International Programs office is currently accepting applications for the following Cost Free Expert (CFE) position in the Department of Technical Cooperation at the IAEA. The assignment is for two years and applicants must be U.S. citizens. Position-specific duties and requirements are listed in the corresponding job description.
Partnership Planning Specialist (P-4) - Division of Programme Support and Coordination
Salary and benefits:The IAEA offers an attractive compensation package including a tax-free salary starting at $99,231 (net base salary of $68,294 plus a variable post adjustment of $30,937*), dependency benefits, rental subsidy, relocation and repatriation expenses; 6 weeks of annual vacation, home leave, pension plan and health insurance.
* Subject to change without notice.
Deadline for applications is February 28, 2015
To apply, please email your resume or CV to IAEAStaffing@anl.gov. Please be sure to indicate in the subject line the CFE position to which you are applying. Applicants interested in other short term or temporary assignments (less than two years) are encouraged to create an IAEA applicant profile and submit an application to one of the Agency's Talent Pipelines here.
- Accidents in Radiotherapy and the Role of Audit (for Radiation Oncology and medical Physicists) (Asia)
- Advanced Training Course on Nuclear Facility Decommissioning and Environmental Remediation Skills
- More »