Our offices will be closed for the holiday break beginning Thursday, December 24, 2015, and will re-open on Monday, January 4, 2016.
- Training Courses
- Hosting IAEA training courses for participants from around the world.
- Placing scientists from developing countries in host institutions across the United States for training in peaceful uses of nuclear technology.
- Encouraging Americans to consider career opportunities at the IAEA.
- Coordinating invitations, nominations and clearances for U.S. experts to participate in IAEA activities.
Impact of the U.S. Support Program to the IAEA – Non Safeguards
- IAEA Fellowships and Training Courses: Experts of nuclear energy and technology from countries around the world visit the U.S. to learn as participants at IAEA-Argonne training courses and as fellows at host institutions.
- IAEA Careers: U.S.-funded Cost Free Experts and Junior Professional Officers assist in IAEA projects that positively impact Member States around the world.
- IAEA Meetings: U.S. experts participate in hundreds of IAEA non-safeguards events each year all over the world. For each event, the U.S. expert's nomination is vetted through our office.