- Daily Course Evaluation
- Administration Evaluation
Training Course for The Treatment of Cervical Cancer: Clinical, Quality and Safety Aspects
|Date:||30 November – 11 December 2020|
The purpose of the event is to discuss the quality, the safety tools and the management strategies related to the treatment of the cervical cancer; summarize the critical and high-risk elements of the treatment workflow for cervical cancer; and give guidance on how to establish a quality management system in radiotherapy, with emphasis on cervical cancer.
The faculty will include professionals, physicists, physicians and an administrator/manager with experience on the efficient management of a program/department practicing radiotherapy (including brachytherapy) for cervical cancer.
Scope and Nature
- Be updated on the basic elements of quality management in the treatment of cervical cancer;
- Acquire practical knowledge on how to set-up a quality management system in their institutions;
- Learn how to develop process flow diagrams and identify high risk procedures in their local HDR brachytherapy services;
- Disseminate the knowledge acquired during the workshop;
- Improve the operation of clinical services treating cervical cancer.