IAEA Training Courses
The IAEA organizes regional and interregional training courses in cooperation with its Member States. Training courses last from one to two weeks and are offered in different fields of peaceful uses and applications of nuclear energy and technology.
The IAEA Program Office co-organizes and hosts multiple IAEA training courses each year. Since 1976, over 200 joint US-IAEA training courses have been organized by and presented at Argonne, with over 5,000 individuals from 140+ countries participating.
Becoming a Participant
IAEA application forms for training course participation must be submitted to the Agency through governmental channels. Priority is given to requests associated with projects of direct benefit to IAEA Member States.
For more information on applying to IAEA Training Courses in the US,
please click here to visit the IAEA's official Training Course page.
- How to apply for IAEA Courses
- Download a Nomination Form
- Form A (for IAEA-Argonne Participants)
- Visitor Registration (see Invitation Email)
- Training Course Info Packet–Argonne (PDF)
- Transportation Info–Argonne (PDF)
- Training Course Info Packet–Houston (PDF)
- Transportation Info–Houston (PDF)
- US Embassy and Consulate Websites
Invited Participants Only
Ongoing & Upcoming
Training Courses Archived Courses (2011-2017)