- Daily Course Evaluation
- Administration Evaluation
Strategy Workshop: Strengthening Nuclear Medicine in Africa with Incorporated Training on Establishing a Nuclear Medicine Quality Assurance Management System
|Date:||3 – 11 January 2018|
|Location:||MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA|
Application Deadline for Nominee(s) of Invited IAEA Member States: 2 October 2017
The purposes of the training course are to:
- Review the basic principles of Quality Management and Quality Management Audits in Nuclear Medicine Practices
- Discuss the QUANUM Process as it applies to contextual settings
- Categorize the different components of the QUANUM checklist
- Integrate the concepts of the QUANUM Process into corresponding Nuclear Medicine Practices
This event is divided into two parts. The first part (January 3–6) is focused on the development of a Nuclear Medicine Strategy Action plan for Africa. A visit to the MD Anderson Nuclear Medicine Department is also planned.
The second part of the event (January 8–11) is a training course focused on Quality Management Audits in Nuclear Medicine Practices, consisting of lectures provided by the IAEA and US experts.